Location: London (Battersea)
Job Title: Publishing Assistant
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 40 Hours per week
Salary: Available upon request
The Bright Group International is a leading illustration agency, providing creative content for clients in Art Licensing, Publishing and Advertising. Our head office is based in London but we also have an office in New York
Over the past ten years The Bright Group International has experienced significant growth in both its portfolio of illustrations and clients. We now wish to employ a Publishing Assistant to manage Bright’s day to day work flow.
- New Artist on-boarding
- Artist and portfolio management
- Providing administrative support to our publishing Agents
- Design overflow
- Support the team in preparation of publishing events and tradeshows
- Manage product samples and social media postings
- Office environment and support
- Must be efficient and competent in the use of software packages such as Outlook, and Office (PowerPoint and Excel a must – Adobe Design Suite beneficial)
- Great organisational skills are required together with the ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail in all areas
- Good communication skills are essential
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- A positive attitude towards colleagues, clients and your work at all times
You’ll need to be confident, a great communicator, flexible, with great organisational skills and a strong ability to multitask and work well as part of a team.
Some experience or knowledge of either an illustration agency and/ or publishing is desirable. But a passion for illustration and children’s books is a must!
How to Apply
Please send a covering letter within your CV (applications will not be accepted without one) outlining the reasons for your application, what you can bring to the role and details of your current salary to Amber Hunter-Love / firstname.lastname@example.org